Thames and Kennet Marina
Located within a nature reserve on the outskirts of Reading, Thames and Kennet Marina is a charming
and tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. With the ability to cater for a wide variety of boats, including cruisers, narrow boats, day boats and Dutch barges, the facility is unique in the area with a specially designed picturesque narrow boat marina that maximises manoeuvrability and has the ability to accommodate boats in excess of 70ft.
When it comes to location you couldn’t be better placed. From a boating perspective you have direct
access onto the Thames River and the Kennet and Avon canal, plus high speed transport links to
Heathrow Airport and Central London and easy access onto the M4/M25.
And after a day on the water you may wish to take a drink and a bite to eat in the onsite bar
and restaurant or make the short drive into Reading to enjoy the great choice of eateries and
entertainment on offer.
We welcome long and short-term berths, so please feel free to join us when you are in the area, or
if you’d like to take advantage of our facilities, benefits and active cruising club on a more frequent
basis then we’d love you to become an annual berth holder.
- Large floating pontoons for craft up to 25m
- Power and water to each berth
- Travel hoist 50t and hardstanding
- Calor Gas and solid fuels
- Marine diesel
- Security gates with CCTV
- BT telephone/broadband connection to
- FREE WiFi to annual moorers
- WC Pump out and elsan FREE for annual berth holders
- Electric vehicle recharging point
- Active Cruising Club
- Licensed bar with hot and cold food
- Chandlery with small convenience store
- Local specialist boat service and repairs
Thames and Kennet Marina Gallery
Choose from one of our nine UK inland marinas